- Forex Cash Rocket Review (CashRocket) 6 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on March 30, 2010 under Forex Robots Review of the upcoming Forex Cash Rocket Forex Robot (Launching April 13th)EA Name Currency Pairs Timeframe Strategy ECN 4&5 Digits Take Profit Stop Loss Home PageForex Cash Rocket USDCHF, EURCHF M30 GRID, BREAKOUT unknown Yes 20-30 Dynamic Cash Rocket Website PerformanceUsing default Forex Cash Rocket Settings.LicenseForex CashRocke... more.
- Stealpips EA Review (Steal Pips SCAM?) 12 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Forex Robots Review of the new Stealpips EA.Please beware that this Stealpips EA is being released by the same guy "Mark Trenton" that released the USDBOT which was a complete scam and copy of a free EA called Opto123. See my post here. While we are not yet sure if Stealpips is just another stolen EA, we can confirm that the Stealpips vendor, Mark Trenton denied us of a review copy, always a bad sign! O... more.
- USDBOT Scam 3 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on March 29, 2010 under Scams The USDBOT ea was a stolen copy of a free expert advisor called Opto123. Both trade the EURUSD D1 chart.[private_bronze]Download Opto123 EA here!Download settings to mimick USDBOT here![/private_bronze]... more.
- Forex Wonder Scam 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Scams The Forex Wonder ea was a stolen copy of a free expert advisor called Pseudocarcharias. Both trade the EURUSD H1 chart.[private_bronze]Download Pseudocarcharias EA here!Download Pseudocarcharias settings to mimick Forex Wonder here![/private_bronze]... more.
- Pipsleader Scam 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Scams The Pipsleader ea was a stolen copy of a free expert advisor called Divergence Trader. Pipsleader was optimized for H1 timeframe, where as Divergence trader is for the M5 timeframe. They both still trade the EURUSD currency pair.[private_bronze]Download Divergence Trader here!Download Pipsleader setting file to use Pipsleader settings on Divergence trader[/private_bronze]... more.
- FXOpen Forex Broker Review (FX Open) 14 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Brokers FXOpen ReviewIf automated trading is your thing, then FXOpen might just be the broker for you.Not only does it support the all important MetaTrader 4 platform, it also has one of the quickest (if not the best) execution speed of all the MT 4 brokers we've tested.I've used FAP Turbo, Mega Droid, Forex Hacked(still do) and many more forex robots on FX Open and they have always performed... more.
- Magic Machine Scam 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Scams The Magic Machine forex robot is actually a free expert advisor named VForce EA. They just repackaged it, changed a bit of the code, and gave it a new name. It trades EURUSD on the H1 timeframe.[private_bronze] You can download VForce EA Here![/private_bronze].... more.
- New Ivybot EA Review (Ivy Bot Results) 19 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on March 28, 2010 under Forex Robots Review of the Ivybot EAEA Name Currency Pairs Timeframe Strategy ECN 4&5 Digits Take Profit Stop Loss Home PageIvybot EURUSD / EURJPY / USDCHF / USDJPY H1 Scalping / Martingale No Yes 39-110 None Ivybot WebsitePerformance (Ivybot results)Default Ivybot SettingsUpdate: April 10th, 2010 (Account got blown, but with relatively high risk setti... more.
- FRWC EAs- Forex Robot World Cup EA Reviews (Live Test Results) 8 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on March 20, 2010 under Forex Robots Review of the FRWC (Forex Robot World Cup) Forex Robots.FRWC offers 4 EA's in their membership package.EA Name Currency Pairs Timeframe Strategy ECN 4&5 Digits Take Profit Stop Loss Home PageFRWC Fusion 1.1a EURUSD M1 5 FRWC EA Strategies Combined Yes Yes Dynamic Dynamic FRWC WebsiteFRWC HiRider EURUSD M5 Scalper Yes Yes 5-16 89-129 FRWC Website... more.
- Forex GBPBOT Review 1 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Forex Robots Review of the GBPBOT forex robot.EA Name Currency Pairs Timeframe Strategy ECN 4&5 Digits Take Profit Stop Loss Home PageGBPBOT GBPJPY M1 Scalping Yes Yes 5-10 300 GBPBOT Website PerformanceLicenseThere is no license! StrategyGBPBOT is a scalping robot with a very small default takeprofit and VERY VERY high stoploss of 300 d... more.
- Forex Spectrum Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Forex Robots Review of the Forex Spectrum forex robot.EA Name Currency Pairs Timeframe Strategy ECN 4&5 Digits Take Profit Stop Loss Home PageForex Spectrum ALL M15 Grid Trading No Yes 30 150 Forex Spectrum PerformanceLicenseNo license, can be used on unlimited accounts. StrategyForex Spectrum is a grid trading robot with trend followin... more.
- Pip Brains EA Review & Discount (PipBrains Test Results) 114 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on March 19, 2010 under Forex Robots Review of the Pip Brains forex robot.Update (June 18th 2010) Version 1.1 release! - This is supposed to fix some of the major issues including the discrepancy of results people have been seeing. I will have this up for the start of this week.10% Off Coupon Code: FBI-RLHI-FBIUpdate(April 28th, 2010) - I received word from PipBrains creator that he is completely revamping... more.
Top 5 Performing Forex RobotsTop Rated Brokers
Disclaimer: This website is independent of Forex Brokers and Forex Software showed/reviewed/talked about on here. Before trading with any of the brokers or software potential clients should ensure they understand the risks and verify that the broker is properly licensed. The website does not provide investment services or personal recommendations to clients to trade forex. Information on ForexFBI.com should not be seen as a recommendation to trade forex or a be considered as investment advice. ForexFBI.com is not licensed nor authorized to provide advice on investing and related matters. All information displayed on this website is for educational purposes only. The potential client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in financial instruments unless (s)he knows and fully understands the risks involved for each of the financial instruments promoted in the website.In case the potential client does not understand the risks involved, he/she should seek advice or consultation from an independent advisor. If the potential client still does not understand the risks involved in trading in any financial instruments, he/she should not trade at all. Potential clients without sufficient knowledge should seek individual advice from an authorized source. In accordance with FTC guidelines, ForexFBI.com has financial relationships with some of the products and services mention on this website, and ForexFBI.com may be compensated if consumers choose to click these links in our content and ultimately sign up for them. Forex trading entails significant risks and there is a chance that potential clients lose all of their invested money