- WallStreet Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on October 5, 2015 under Myfxbook Systems System: WallStreet ReviewDescription:Type of Trading: TechnicalBroker: Alpari NZStarted: Dec 17, 2010Views: Alpari NZTracking: 2097 usersCurrency Pairs: AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, PROFIT, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY Overview: WallStreet Re... more.
- MEA Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: MEA ReviewDescription: Priority is to protect the capital and stable profit. Manual system(50%). + EA (50%)Max RDD 8-10%. Allways set SL/TP.Type of Trading: RealBroker: IronFXStarted: Dec 01, 2014Views: 1427Tracking: 9 usersCurrency Pairs: #ESU5, #ESZ5, #FDXU5, #FDXZ5, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, ... more.
- Einar Kristjansson Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Einar Kristjansson ReviewDescription: Usually take trades based on medium or long term fundamental reasons. Use technical analysis such as the fibonacci retracements, trendlines, support and resistance and moving averages to pinpoint entries and candlestick patterns and sometimes RSI as confirmation signals. Always use multiple minilots and move stops to breakeven once first take prof... more.
- PA Systems Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: PA Systems ReviewDescription: a pure mechanical trading system based on a custom EAsType of Trading: RealBroker: GOMarketsStarted: Feb 07, 2014Views: 6493Tracking: 49 usersCurrency Pairs: AUDUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY Overview: PA Systems Review Myfxbook syste... more.
- Fourstarforex Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Fourstarforex ReviewDescription: I have developed a trend trading system based on an overall focus on complete account/money management. I keep each trade as close to about 3% of the total account size as possible and set TP and SL at the time as the trade is opened. While I monitor all the trades closely, I rarely alter them or close the trades early. Overall probability is a key foc... more.
- Fixart Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Fixart ReviewDescription: Hello investors, traders, I try to write with few words about myself and my trading strategy:I have been in market since 2002, I have passed many difficulties until realizing that be trader is easy but be successful trader is very difficult. Reaching until some point when I could really make constant profit took me around 4 years and another 1 year to be prot... more.
- Flying Dutchman Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Flying Dutchman ReviewDescription: The Flying Dutchman configuration utilizes an advanced neural technology (not Martingale or Grid) price action based strategy. The systems uses a filter to exclude low-probability trades and focuses on those trading opportunities with a high degree of momentum. Overall, position and account risk management are constantly monitored by a number of cust... more.
- Gekko Fund Strat Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Gekko Fund Strat ReviewDescription: An automated Trend following EA that has a built in breakout system for when pairs consolidate it scales back on trading. The system uses a 15min time frame for entries.Type of Trading: RealBroker: FXCMStarted: Apr 06, 2015Views: 347Tracking: 6 usersCurrency Pairs: ... more.
- WSC PAMM PRO Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: WSC PAMM PRO ReviewDescription: Professional trading system with low risk trades and high yearly ROI. All trades have SL and small risk per trade (<1%). Daily monitoredType of Trading: RealBroker: Alpari RUStarted: Jul 14, 2014Views: 4529Tracking: 34 usersCurrency Pairs: AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AU... more.
- GOLDSTAR SMALL Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: GOLDSTAR SMALL ReviewDescription:Type of Trading: TechnicalBroker: Synergy FXStarted: Jul 03, 2013Views: Synergy FXTracking: 194 usersCurrency Pairs: USDCAD, XAUUSD Overview: GOLDSTAR SMALL Review Myfxbook system has made +... more.
- FX-LYC Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: FX-LYC ReviewDescription: Our trading strategy is based on the noise and wave analysis using digital signal processing technology. The trading system will run trend following type of trading when the noise element is considerably small compared to signal element. On the contrary, when the noise element is big, the chart will form noisy wave, the trading system will run oscillator type... more.
- Trading For Charity Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Trading For Charity ReviewDescription: 10 years of trading experience is summed up in the following strategy. No indicators, just swings approach, reading MM movements and etc. I don't like to risk hard and experience sharp DD, so this strategy is good option for you.Type of Trading: RealBroker: PepperstoneS... more.
- Managed SOK Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Managed SOK ReviewDescription:Type of Trading: RealBroker: IC MarketsStarted: Mar 03, 2015Views: 535Tracking: 2 usersCurrency Pairs: AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADJPY, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD ... more.
- Evolution MAM Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: Evolution MAM ReviewDescription: evolutionforex.com master mam . Manual trading using fibs by 3 traders. Join Mam: http://evolutionforex.com/new-mam 30% per fee, raw spreads. $0.35 per side. No ib or manager markup.Open individual accounts as well. http://evolutionforex.com/new-account . $0.35 per side, RAW spreads with DMA. MT4 and Fortex platform Sync. Type of Trading: ... more.
- VortexRobo Review 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on under Myfxbook Systems System: VortexRobo ReviewDescription:Type of Trading: RealBroker: RoboForexStarted: Apr 10, 2015Views: 795Tracking: 13 usersCurrency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD Overview: VortexRobo Review Myfxbook system has made +512% in 136 trades since Apr 10, 2015. The average winning ... more.
Top 5 Performing Forex RobotsTop Rated Brokers
Disclaimer: This website is independent of Forex Brokers and Forex Software showed/reviewed/talked about on here. Before trading with any of the brokers or software potential clients should ensure they understand the risks and verify that the broker is properly licensed. The website does not provide investment services or personal recommendations to clients to trade forex. Information on ForexFBI.com should not be seen as a recommendation to trade forex or a be considered as investment advice. ForexFBI.com is not licensed nor authorized to provide advice on investing and related matters. All information displayed on this website is for educational purposes only. The potential client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in financial instruments unless (s)he knows and fully understands the risks involved for each of the financial instruments promoted in the website.In case the potential client does not understand the risks involved, he/she should seek advice or consultation from an independent advisor. If the potential client still does not understand the risks involved in trading in any financial instruments, he/she should not trade at all. Potential clients without sufficient knowledge should seek individual advice from an authorized source. In accordance with FTC guidelines, ForexFBI.com has financial relationships with some of the products and services mention on this website, and ForexFBI.com may be compensated if consumers choose to click these links in our content and ultimately sign up for them. Forex trading entails significant risks and there is a chance that potential clients lose all of their invested money