Best 20 Forex Robots (MT4 EA) Performers For 2018/2019
This performance table is a list of some of the best forex robots (otherwise known as forex expert advisors) on the market. It compares their performance over a month to month and year to year basis so you can see which robots are performing well recently and which aren’t. This should give you a great indication of which forex robots to avoid, and which ones to consider. A top forex EA is not only based on how much money it can make, but consistency, history, and support. What good is an EA if you can’t get any support for it and the vendor only has a couple weeks worth of history?
There is no best forex robot, just ones that are better than others at certain things. One of the better and consistent performing forex robots on this list is Forex Flex EA. Its oldest account is over 2 years old and has turned $3000 into over $350,000 in that time. Read our review of it to find out more.
Please go over all the data and decide for yourself what the best forex trading robots are. Most of the top expert advisors listed here actually work, but be sure to read the reviews and comments on any that you may consider buying!
|Name||Warning||Gain||Monthly||Daily||Days||Drawdown||Trades Per Day||Profit Factor||Rating||Chart|
|Flex EA Default Acct4||+8925%||6.54%||0.21%||2147||40.29%||0.55||1.44|
|Forex Growth Bot|
Over 94% drawdown, can blow your entire account!
|Forex Kore EA|
High risk martingale, this account is now blown but vendor won't update the results in 2019 to reflect that
Martingale with no SL riskier than the results make it look
|Flex EA Trendsurfer||+801%||10.33%||0.29%||752||50.37%||0.53||10.99|
|Flex EA Custom TDI Slope||+670%||7.16%||0.23%||886||96.14%||1.74||1.02|
|Flex EA Stochgrid||+327%||15.95%||0.49%||295||38.11%||0.76||2.16|
|FlexEA - Default + TDI + TDI Slope||+263%||5.24%||0.17%||780||24.86%||0.20||2.81|
|Flex EA SRV1/SRV2/SRV3||+178%||7.59%||0.24%||421||17.55%||1.97||2.50|
|WallStreet Forex Robot|
Scalper, need a VERY good broker to be profitable
|FAP Turbo 2|
Scalper no longer profitable
Martingale with no SL
|FX Diamond EA||--99%||-84.50%||-0.35%||1454||99.39%||0.19||0.42|
Martingale with no SL
Martingale using a 4x multiplier, very risky!
Table Headers Explained
Name: The name of the forex robot
Warning: Mouseover the red warning indicator beside an mt4 ea name and it will show you the warning associated with that ea. It usually ranges from dangerous martingale, to scalpers on a demo account, to blown accounts that haven’t been updated to reflect that. Generally best to avoid any EA with a red flag warning.
Gain: The percentage of profit that has been made on top of the original deposit
Monthly %: How much on average the ea is generating per month
Daily %: How much profit it makes on average each day
Days: The total number of days the trading account has been active for.
Drawdown: The highest drawdown the forex robot has ever had at any given time during the accounts lifetime. Generally anything under 20% with a large overall gain is very good, under 40% is manageable but is getting risky, over 50% is basically risking the entire account blowing.
Trades Per Day: Average number of trades per day it has opened over the course of the account history.
Profit Factor: How profitable this expert advisor is. The higher the number, the more profit it can make in a short amount of time
Profit Factor: The rating that mt4 ea has achieved based on user ratings.
Balance: The current total balance in $ of the account
Pips: The total number of pips this forex robot as accrued
Age: How many days the account has run since the initial deposit
Deposit: How much money was originally deposited
Equity Curve: A curve showing the expert advisors account balance growth over its lifetime. This is clickable and will bring you to the accounts myfxbook page
Other common keywords: Scalper/Scalping = A forex scalping robot is one that tries to get in and out of the market as quickly as possible with very small profits. The most common scalping ea’s you see today looking to scalp 2-5 pips of profit, but then have a 20 to 50 and sometimes even 100+ pip stop loss. They become very deceiving where you go on long winning streaks and then one day one loss comes a long and wipes away all your real profit. This is not a sustainable forex trading approach. You must also be careful with vendors that show scalping robots with performance on a demo account, they perform 100x better on demo than they do on live accounts. This is because real money accounts have higher variable spreads, swaps, commissions, off quotes, liquidity issues and many many more variables that can eat into those small profits.
Live account = A live forex account is referred to as a real money trading account where you earn real profit.
Demo account = A demo account is referred to as a play money account (fake money). Market conditions are always much more favorable on demo accounts than real accounts.
Expert Advisor (EA) and a forex robot are the same thing, just different describing names.
The data of each forex expert advisor is updated every 5 minutes, every trading day. All the data is aggregated straight from myfxbook and therefore cannot be changed or manipulated in anyway.
If there is an fx robot you think should be added to this table, please leave a comment below requesting the robot you wish to see added. As always, feel free to comment.
Requirements: In order to use any of these forex trading robots, you will need an account at a forex broker that supports the Metatrader 4 platform. Check our list of the top MT4 brokers ranked from best to worst based on user ratings. Another thing to consider which is not a requirement but will definitely make your life easier is using a forex vps.
More Popular Forex Robots
- Forex Flex EA Review
- Oxygen FX Trader EA Review And Discussion
- Forex Kore EA Review
- Forex Gump EA Review
- Forex Steam Review | ForexSteam EA Results
- Forex Fury Review And Discussion
- Rofx Review | Is Rofx.net A Scam?
- Worthy FX Trader EA Review
- Z Trader FX EA Review
- Eklatant Forex Robot Review
- Fx Proud EA Review
- LeapFX EA Review
- XXL Forex Real Profit EA Review
- Gold Elevate EA Review
- Forex IMBA Review
- FXAdept EA Review
- Broker Profit EA Review
- AQUA Forex Trading Review
- WallStreet Forex Robot Review And Discussion
- FXCharger User Reviews
- TSFX EA Review And Discussed – Scam?
- Benefit EA Review
- Forex Diamond EA v4.0 Review
- Fap Turbo 2.0 Review And Discussion
- FX Stabilizer Discussion And Review
- Forex Growth Bot Review And Tests | Any Good?
- CombatGuard Forex EA Review
- PrinceFX EA Review – Scam Or Real?
- Fluid Trader EA Review
- Knox Forex EA Review – Another Scam?
- ROBOT FOREX 2015 PROFESIONAL EA Review (Eracash EAs)
- Securza FX Robot Review – Scam?
- AugurForex EA Review – Is it a scam?
- Million Pound Robot Review – Million Pound Scam?
- FXMower Review – Scam?
- Actinic Forex Robot Reviewed And User Discussion
- Forex Cyborg Review – Scam?
- MyBitcoinBot Review – Scam?
- EverTech Forex Robot Review – Scam?
- Airhopper Forex EA Review
- inControl Reborn Reviewed
- PipHunter EA Reviewed
- DragonCell Forex EA Reviewed
- Arteon Robot Reviewed And Discussed
- Richeith Forex EA Review
- August Forex Golem v2 Review
- Einstein Trader Review And Discussion
- Forex Euro System EA Review ( Euro System Robot Scam )
- Forex Hacked Pro Review, Discussion And Testing
- TriStar Trader Reviewed
- Universe FX Robot Reviewed And Discussed
- FXDiverse Review And User Discussion
- CovertFX Review – Scam?
- F7System Review And Discussion
- Forex Penta Scalper Review And Discussion
- Flywheel Forex EA Review And Discussion
- Claudius Forex EA Review
- Big Ben Bot Review And Discussion
- Big Bull FX Reviewed
- Minesweeper EA Review
- Forex Time Robot Reviewed And Discussed
- Forex Steinitz Fractal Pterodactyl EA Scam ( www.forexrobottrader.com SCAM )
- MaxiMillian Forex EA Reviewed and Discussed
- MT5 Champion Forex Robot Reviewed and Discussed
- Funnel Trader EA Review
- ManhattanFX Review
- Auto Breakout Pro EA Review And Discussion
- Forex Pipfishing Review And User Discussion
- Delton Pro EA Review And Discussion
- Fibo Machine Pro Review And Discussion
- Aeron Scalper Review
- Forex Apollo Review
- Forex MegaDroid EA Review (Mega Droid Results)
- Tycoon Forex Robot Review And Discussion
- FAP Turbo Review, Testing And User Discussion
- RayBOT Review And User Discussion
- Forex Steroid Review
- Armas Bot Review
- Plug-in Forex EA Review
- Forex Seven Review
- Scalp Trader PRO Review
- Forex EDGE Pro Review
- Gold Pips EA Review
- Forex PipBot Review
- Forex Galactico Review
- Forex BackLash Review
- Free Vs Commercial Forex Robots
- NEW: FAP Turbo 52 Version – What’s New?
- Leo Trader Pro MT4 Crashing | Leotrader Crash Error
- PipsDominator Review
- WallStreet Robot v5 Review
- Arbitrage FX Review
- Asterion Forex Robot Review
- AdvancedScalper Review
- Aeron EA Review
- Bon Forex Robot Review
- BFS Trident Robot Review
- Blooming Pips Review
- Better Profit EA Review
- BFS Lazzy Lizzy Review
Tags: Best forex robot, best forex ea, top forex robots, best forex robot 2017, Best expert advisor, forex forex ea 2017, Forex expert advisor, forex robots, MT4 ea, MT4 expert advisor, forex ea