System: EURUSD SteadyGrowth Review
Description: Subscrive the signal on https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/37636 .The signal is made using two Expert Advisor runing on VPS working on 1 h and 15 min timeframe on EURUSD pair. The system work on breakout and high volatility of market and place stop order every 1 h and 15 min waiting the breakout. If no breakout occur the order will be updated with new stop order.
The signal was developed considering following rule:
1) minimum investment: signal work well starting from 1000$ (or 10$ on cents account if you want to test the signal)
2) strong methodology: no scalping, no grid, no martingale, no overtrading. Open trade only on the right moment!
3) Order management: 0,1 lot per 1000$ of investment.
4) Money management: use always stop/loss, management of break-even and take-price following the developed rule.
5) Equity management: see my equity! Maximum 2 order opened at time.
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Apr 11, 2014
Tracking: 10 users
Currency Pairs: EURUSD
Overview: EURUSD SteadyGrowth Review Myfxbook system has made +64% in 192 trades since Apr 11, 2014. The average winning trade is about48.01 pips / €40.69, and the average trade with a loss around -19.74 pips / -€16.70. Trades are left open on average for 4h 29m.
(34/104) 32% is the winning percentage of its buy trades and (37/88) 42% is the winning percentage of its sells.
(Jan 23) 177.9 was the best trade it ever produced. (Jan 22) -96.9 was the worst.
Pros & Cons
- It doesn’t appear to be a scalper, which is good
- 19.7412816 SL, usually asking for trouble.
- Drawdown has only reached 23.32, looking good so far!