System: PBFI-Speedwealth Classic Review
Description: Survival Robot type, trading on "EURUSD" on TF15m with Risk-Money Management , Stable wealth and High reliablity
Unlimited dynamic profit
– Limited Stop Loss every order
– No double lots-No Martingle-No Hedging
– Trading on Only Strong Trend
– Maximum Risk control 2.5 %
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Sep 16, 2014
Tracking: 11 users
Currency Pairs: EURUSD
Overview: PBFI-Speedwealth Classic Review Myfxbook system has made +51% in 127 trades since Sep 16, 2014. The average winning trade is about48.40 pips / $96.49, and the average trade with a loss around -22.85 pips / -$45.55. Trades are left open on average for 5h 56m.
(27/68) 39% is the winning percentage of its buy trades and (21/59) 35% is the winning percentage of its sells.
(Mar 18) 153.6 was the best trade it ever produced. (Jan 25) -42.5 was the worst.
Pros & Cons
- Average win is greater than 10 pips, some I always look for
- Large stoploss, be careful.
- 17.27 max drawdown looks good