System: QuantTrading Review
Description: Portfolio(system) of different multi-currency intraday EAs. *Portfolio contains 14 EA **Portfolio rebalancing: every 2 weeks.
1. Trades in AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD.
2. Profit target =10%/Month.
3. Low Risk: The expected max. drawdown=25-30%. The max. historical drawdown(2005…2015)=8%. The system uses a logicalstop+timestop+ruinstop.
4. Low Leverage: MM=0.01-0.02max lot per $400 balance. Maximal position holding time =1D. The system does not hold open positions over the weekend.
The system does not use any martingale/grid techniques. Backtest 01.2005-03.2015.
Type of Trading: Real
Broker: Alpari RU
Started: Nov 24, 2014
Tracking: 7 users
Currency Pairs: AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD
Overview: QuantTrading Review Myfxbook system has made +36% in 291 trades since Nov 24, 2014. The average winning trade is about57.28 pips / $8.85, and the average trade with a loss around -66.05 pips / -$12.92. Trades are left open on average for 5h 49m.
(88/142) 61% is the winning percentage of its buy trades and (87/149) 58% is the winning percentage of its sells.
(Mar 06) 1880.7 was the best trade it ever produced. (Mar 02) -1752.1 was the worst.
Pros & Cons
- It doesn’t appear to be a scalper, which is good
- 15.83 max drawdown looks good