System: 1-2-3 Strategy Review
Description: This account is fully automatically traded by a periodically revised portfolio of up to 20 different autotraded strategies in 15 fx-crosses.
Usually strategy avoid using majors (ex: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF) to avoid volatility.
The main idea is:
1. Discover a strog trends on a specific fx-cross proved technicaly and fundamentally (minimum 6 month).
2. Choose strategies that utilises this trend based on its trade history and shows best results when trend is on.
3. Сarefully monitor when trend is over and strategy become irrelevant to current market conditions to switch it off.
Rules of money management:
A. Common rule is each strategy can open only 0.01 lot position (equivalent to 1000 in base currency, approx. leverage 1:1, margin uses 1% of deposit).
B. Only 5 strategy of 20 can open 0.02 lot positions.
C. Every trade has its own stoploss from 120 to 300 pips max, making maximum drawdown of $66 – aprox. 4,5%.
This account is a MODEL portfolio of my and my investors private accounts traded by the same autostrategies.
The goal is to show yield 3-4 times higher then bank deposit connected with risk of showing only 1 yield of bank deposit without any drawdown.
Another important goal – an equity line should always above the balance one.
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Mar 27, 2015
Tracking: 20 users
Currency Pairs: AUDUSD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDJPY
Overview: 1-2-3 Strategy Review Myfxbook system has made +54% in 1109 trades since Mar 27, 2015. The average winning trade is about51.58 pips / $5.77, and the average trade with a loss around -65.03 pips / -$7.74. Trades are left open on average for 2d.
(261/480) 54% is the winning percentage of its buy trades and (411/629) 65% is the winning percentage of its sells.
(Aug 21) 480.4 was the best trade it ever produced. (Aug 24) -346.4 was the worst.
Pros & Cons
- Average win is greater than 10 pips, some I always look for
- 30% drawdown or less is always a good sign