New build 445 has just been made available for all Metatrader 4 users. I wanted to start this post to give you all an opportunity to discuss the update, including any issues with it. We all know that Metaquotes loves to use us as their beta testers and many of their updates bring up a lot of new issues with expert advisors in particular.
Here are the main features of build 445:
- Terminal: Added integration of MetaTrader 4 client terminal with MQL5.Signals service. Now, all users having MQL5 accounts can subscribe to trading signals. The client terminal will copy trading signals with minimum delay according to the specified signal settings.
- Terminal: Fixed translation of the interface into Japanese.
- MQL4: Fixed an error in IsConnected() function that could sometimes erroneously indicate the absence of connection to the trade server.
- MQL4: Added working with the pipes including the named ones using File* functions for working with the files.
- Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
Please feel free to comment as you please.November 12th, 2012 at 2:57 am -