System: Multi Trend Review
Description: This account is a MODELl account to give a demonstration of efficiency of trading portfolio that utilizes trends and its money management.
Some of my own and my investors private accounts are traded by the same portfolio of strategies.
This portfolio of strategies do the following:
1. Look for the fx-crosses that had a obvious trend.
2. Choose from 1 to 3 strategies (from a large array of more than 450 strategies) that can utilize this trend profitably and began to trade it.
3. Turn off strategies that became no longer profitable.
4. Sometimes this portfolio uses strategies that utilize not the trend but flat in certain fx-crosses.
Money management (for model 1K account):
1. Each position can be opened not more than 0.01 Lot (1000 in base currency)
2. Each position necessarily has stoploss from 120 to 300 pips.
3. As a result the maximum risk of 1 trade is 2,9% of account size.
I recomment to use multiplier from 1 to 3 maximum.
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Nov 10, 2014
Tracking: 1 users
Currency Pairs: EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPCAD, NZDUSD
Overview: Multi Trend Review Myfxbook system has made +2% in 351 trades since Nov 10, 2014. The average winning trade is about66.35 pips / $5.86, and the average trade with a loss around -66.84 pips / -$6.38. Trades are left open on average for 2d.
(78/151) 51% is the winning percentage of its buy trades and (107/200) 53% is the winning percentage of its sells.
(Aug 21) 377.3 was the best trade it ever produced. (Aug 12) -209.4 was the worst.
Pros & Cons
- Average win is greater than 10 pips, some I always look for
- 14.72 max drawdown looks good