System: MyEA Azil Assian Review
Description: – MyEA Azil Assian, usually opens trades between closing session New York and Tokyo opening.
– No scalper. On average more than 30 pips profit per trade.
– Risk / Reward searched 1: 1
– Maximum risk less than 1.5% on each trade. Commonly 1%.
– Maximum one operation per pair, all with Stop Losse.
– No grid, no hedge, not martingale, no baskets, not average, not increased lot size after a loss, or combinations dangerous.
– No trading on Friday.
*** Statistics BT 2001-2015 All pairs ***
PF = 1.47
Win = 65%
Pips = 79952
Trades = 15285
Expectancy = 5.23 pips
Avg gain = 25 pips
Avg loss = – 31 pips
Stagnation = 70 days
Avg Month in loss = 2 per year
Yearly avg % return = 70.28%
Max DD (2001-2015) = 23%
DD Month=18%(Aug2008), 12%(Nov2014),9%(Dec2010), 3%(Aug2012)
Type of Trading: Real
Started: Jul 20, 2015
Tracking: 2 users
Currency Pairs: EURCAD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY
Overview: MyEA Azil Assian Review Myfxbook system has made +5% in 90 trades since Jul 20, 2015. The average winning trade is about37.94 pips / $10.87, and the average trade with a loss around -35.50 pips / -$11.09. Trades are left open on average for 5h 41m.
(18/34) 52% is the winning percentage of its buy trades and (30/56) 53% is the winning percentage of its sells.
(Sep 10) 64.9 was the best trade it ever produced. (Sep 18) -53.1 was the worst.
Pros & Cons
- Average win is greater than 10 pips, some I always look for
- Large stoploss, be careful.
- 8.66 max drawdown looks good