I just logged into my Forex Hacked account to see a new 2.5 version available for download. Here is a recap of what the release notes had to say:
Version 2.5 (Weds, July, 4th, 2012)
Version 2.5 adds a few tweaks and minor bug fixes, new default settings but no algorithmic changes.
– New Risk Calculator app has been included in the download. This calculator will allow you to input your desired settings and it will output recommended account sizes.
– You will now notice on each currency chart that the total net profit of that respective currency pair is displayed on the chart.
While no ground breaking changes, there is some stuff to be excited about, especially for new users. The risk calculator is perfect for those starting out and not sure what account size to begin with. Also having each currency pairs respective profit displayed on their charts is another great feature for those who run Hacked on multiple currency pairs. Unless you closely analyze your trading statement on a regular basis, you may not pick up on losing or high risk pairs. It also saves a ton of time from having to do just that.
Another thing added was a settings folder containing all kinds of .set files. They have the following setting variations which I pulled from their updated guide.
- default-45-31-low-risk.set – this is your default setting and by far the most popular used settings amongst users.
- default-45-31-high-risk-T.set – This is a higher risk version of the default settings with a 1.8 booster instead of 1.7, 11 max trades instead of 9 and the trending feature enabled.
- hybrid-28-17-med-risk.set – These hybrid settings hold a medium risk, but high profitability. These should be used on a large account only.
- longterm-132-120-med-risk-T.set – These are similar to the old default long-term settings but modified for much higher profitability and slightly higher risk.
- longterm-132-170-low-risk-T.set – The safest and most conservative settings. While you won’t make as much as some of the other settings, these will get you through almost any major spike or news event.
- scalper-9-6-high-risk.set – These scalper settings are very high risk and should be used with extreme caution. While they are extremely profitable, you can also build up a big loss very quickly.
These were some great additions that will drastically help new users ease there way into this beast of a robot and be as safe as possible.