Top 4 performing robots for last week:
- Reservoir Pips : $1935 Profit for this week- $1978 Total Profit (High risk settings)
- Pip Brains : $1762 Profit forex this week – $1970 Total Profit (Started testing new version May 13th (2 days worth of profit!))
- Forex Hacked : $936 profit for this week – $4400 Total Profit
- Forex Maximizer : $562 Profit – $562 Total Profit (First week)
1. Reservoir Pips I am running relatively high risk on this test account, using all 4 EA’s included with the reservoir pips package. Time will tell if this is just a fluke, or if these combination of EA’s can consistently profit.
2. Pip Brains Yet another update with major enhancements and some added risk reduction/control. Took the account from $1000 to $2762 in just 2 days! It looks like this one could be ready soon 🙂
3. Forex Hacked continues it’s consistency bring in another $900+ profit week.
4. Forex Maximizer was just added to testing the beginning of last week and its already in the top 5. Not bad for a robot with a lot of hype behind it, usually the more hype, the worse it performs.
Forex Mega Droid maintains its $400+ profit and is on track to earn a lot more now with higher risk settings.
AI Forex Robot continues to perform strong since testing began. Could be in the top 5 soon.
The Forex Revolution launches tomorrow. While I have it on a test account, it has made 0 trades so far in 4 days. However the developer claims that it only trades a few times a week, but they are often big trades. They also have a scalper being released with the package tomorrow, that I do not have being tested yet.
have you thought about using myfxbook’s site to track the EA’s stats? They’ve got alot more useful stats. and an overall better account overview for what your doing.
I have actually been seriously considering this. It will require a lot of work to change everything over, but I may make the switch in the near future as I like their platform much better.