Archive for the ‘Articles’ Category
- More 3rd Party Reviews 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on September 2, 2016 under News If you're looking for more reviews from other sources, check Forex-Naked-Truth.com. It is another 3rd party forex review site with lots of comments on various forex robots and brokers. They also have a very nice best forex robot list with some of the most popular EAs, and the results are quite shocking.... more.
- Moving Averages – Convergence Divergence 0 CommentsPosted by 123456789 on February 14, 2014 under Articles “Moving Average Convergence or Divergence”, MACD or MAC-D, is the more refined way of using the concept of moving averages to identify or signal trends. If you are a novice trader, you need to first understand the EMA (exponential moving averages) to apply and understand MACD itself. So what aspect of moving averages, does it build on? MACD refines the two moving averages system that we earlie... more.
- Why Do Most Traders Lose? 1 CommentsPosted by 123456789 on February 12, 2014 under Articles The statistic that 95% of retail Forex traders lose money is often thrown around on the Internet and while I do not have access to a broker’s actual stats in order to confirm this I see no reason to doubt these figures. Whatever the actual failure rate in retail Forex is, it is certainly the vast majority who fail and in this short article I am going to look at the reasons for why this is and wh... more.
- What Is Litecoin – New Internet Currency Explained 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on April 23, 2013 under News If you haven't heard of Litecoin, you may have heard of Bitcoin. If not then you've been missing out in a big way!Litecoin is a peer to peer internet currency with instant transactions to anyone across the world with very low to zero processing fees, regardless of size. Litecoin is decentralized which means it has no connection with any banks or governments, which is part of what makes it... more.
- MT4 Build 445 Update 6 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on November 12, 2012 under News New build 445 has just been made available for all Metatrader 4 users. I wanted to start this post to give you all an opportunity to discuss the update, including any issues with it. We all know that Metaquotes loves to use us as their beta testers and many of their updates bring up a lot of new issues with expert advisors in particular.Here are the main features of build 445:Terminal: ... more.
- Best Forex Robot Competition Has Begun 2 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on September 6, 2012 under News Hey everyone, Joe here. If you haven't already noticed, our best commercial forex robot competition has commenced. You can follow the results with this table here. The table gets updated every couple of minutes and each robot will show the last time it was updated. This being our first competition I wanted to keep things manageable only having 10 robots.If all goes well I will run these compet... more.
- New ForexFBI Best Forex Robot Competition 23 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on July 31, 2012 under News Competition has begun here! We here at ForexFBI are excited to announce our first ever best forex robot trading competition scheduled to start August 1st. This competition will feature the top 10 most popular commercial robots available voted by you. You can vote for your top 5 in the poll below, and we will go ahead and take the top 10 voted and enter them into the competition.The competitio... more.
- Forex Hacked 2.5 Released 5 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on July 5, 2012 under News I just logged into my Forex Hacked account to see a new 2.5 version available for download. Here is a recap of what the release notes had to say: Version 2.5 (Weds, July, 4th, 2012)Version 2.5 adds a few tweaks and minor bug fixes, new default settings but no algorithmic changes.- New Risk Calculator app has been included in the download. This calculator will allow you to input ... more.
- Online Stock Profits User Reviews 1 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on February 29, 2012 under News This entry is reserved for our official review of Online Stock Profits. This is a forex product being sold on most likely Clickbank or Plimus for a TBA price. They will most likely offer a refund policy of 60 days no questions asked money back guarantee.Remember if you are going to try Online Stock Profits that you fully understand how the system works before running it live. I always recommen... more.
- Digital Pips Reviews | Forex Digi Pips 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on December 14, 2011 under News Digital Pips This entry is reserved for our official review of Digital Pips. This is a forex product being sold on most likely Clickbank or Plimus for a TBA price. They will most likely offer a refund policy of 60 days no questions asked money back guarantee.Remember if you are going to try Forex Digi Pips that you fully understand how the system works before running it live. I always recomme... more.
- Rent A Signal Review | Any Good? 2 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on December 16, 2010 under Articles, Forex Robots, Trading Systems Here we look at something a bit different than what you're used to. Rent A Signal is a service where you subscribe (pay) for offered signals to automatically trigger trades on your account. There are various signals available ranging from popular, highly optimized EA's, private EA's and professional traders. Rent A Signal monitors, classifies and evaluates thousands of FOREX trading system... more.
- 11 New Forex Robots Being Tested 3 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on September 4, 2010 under News I know I have been slacking on getting some of the new forex robots I've had reviewed up for testing, but come Sunday night I will have 11 new robots being tested connected to Myfxbook.com. All my stats from here on out will be connected to myfxbook for better reliability, organization, and reputable stats.These are the following robots I will have tested:Forex Bulletproof Forex Legend ... more.
- Seven Summits Trader Trading System (sevensummitstrader.com) 1 CommentsPosted by J Mac on August 20, 2010 under Articles, Trading Systems The Seven Summits Trader (SST) is a trading which according to the Vendor, can trade profitably on the Stock, Forex, Futures and option Markets. I beleive these are the same people behind the (High Velocity Market Master) trading manual system which although is expensive, has actually turned out to be a pretty decent trading system.So these guys must already have a large number of subscr... more.
- Submit A Forex Robot Form 0 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on August 14, 2010 under News Hey guys,Submit A Forex Robot FormI have added a new page for users/vendors to submit forex robots to me to review and publish as a post. You will see the link in the top navbar beside the robot comparison table. You do not have to be the owner of a robot to submit one as long as you know the required information about it. If you are a forex robot vendor, this is a great way to get extreme... more.
- Looking To Hire A Review Poster (Job Offer) 1 CommentsPosted by Joe Stevens on August 9, 2010 under News Hey everyone,Starting to get over worked here as well as personally so I am finding it hard to keep up with posting reviews on new products, or older ones that I missed. I am looking to hire someone that can do most of this for me.-You need to be able to find these new robots as soon as they are made public (preferrably before release)-You need to do find whatever information you can a... more.
Top 5 Performing Forex RobotsTop Rated Brokers